There's a new version of Coupon Carrier that contains a lot of improvements and new features. Below are some of the highlights and how you can move over to the new version.
Multiple Email, Links and Code lists in one Coupon Carrier account
Each account can now hold multiple Code Emails and Redeem Links. So if you have more then one store, you can manage them all from one account. You can also have multiple Code Lists if you want to distribute different sets of codes to your customers.
Autogenerate codes directly from your Shopify or WooCommerce store
Autogenerated code lists can automatically create and fill itself with new codes directly from your store. This also allows you to set relative expiry dates on each code so that they expire after X number of hours from being sent.
QR Code scanner
Coupon Carrier can generate new unique QR codes that you can distribute to your customers. You can then use our QR scanner on your mobile device to validate these codes on location. This is often used for B&M stores, restaurants and events.
Support for MailChimp segments
Our MailChimp integration now supports segmented lists. So instead of triggering our Code Email for all new subscribers, we can now trigger only for a specific segment of your list.
Update your existing MailChimp list with unique codes
Our new List Update feature, currently only for MailChimp, allows you to update an existing subscriber list, or segment, with unique codes. This is useful for promotions and campaigns that are sent to your existing subscribers.
We've added some new integrations to the new version and lot's more are coming. Let us know which app you think we should integrate with next. We currently support MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, MailerLite, Shopify, Zapier, Drip, ActiveCampaign, WooCommerce, and ConvertKit.
How you can move over to the new version
The new version is currently only available for newly created accounts. The reason is that there are so many new features and changes that prevent us from automatically migrating older accounts. But it also depends on your current configuration and if and how it's connected to your email service provider.
We also have a new pricing structure in the new version. Instead of using credits we now have a monthly subscription. You can view the different plans on our website.
The following steps are typical for many accounts when moving to the new version. But it's always a good idea to contact us if you have any questions:
- View the new pricing on our website
- Create a new account. You need to use a different email address then what you use on your current account because the new version shares the same login page. Note that if you currently logging in via Shopify then you can use whichever email address since you currently don't use that as your username.
- Configure the new account to distribute codes according to your needs. This doesn't have to be the same way as you used your old accounts. The new version might have betters ways to handle it. Contact us if you need any help with this. You should wait with starting the new configuration until you've disconnected the old account.
- Login to your old account and disable/disconnect it from your email service provider. This is available in the account settings.
- Log back into the new account and activate the newly created configuration.